Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Final Reflections

I really enjoyed the class this semester and I feel like I have learned a lot in this time.  Coming in to this class, I had no background knowledge whatsoever on Indian culture so reading these epics was a very interesting experience.  Overall, I am most proud of the amount of creative writing I was able to accomplish.  My entire writing experience before this class largely consisted of  technical reports heavily based on math and science, so this was a very different experience for me compared to what i am normally used to.  I will take the knowledge and creativity I have gained from this experience and try to apply it a little bit to my every day life, including my engineering coursework.  This type of class has opened up my eyes to the realization that there are very many different points of view for every type of problem and being able to get creative and see the problem from several different angles will greatly increase my chances of solving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment